Monday, December 7, 2015

Why I like Jin Xing

I first heard Jin Xing's name is from her talking show "Venus Hit Mars", which talked about the social problems. I am a media personnel so that is why I am kind of interested. She is one of the very few honest hosts that I have seen on TV. "All we want to do is to show and talk about the truth to the public without judging anything, people have their own minds to think." she said. That is the social media's goal, however, some media or TV shows pointed too much directions for the audience that I am disappointed with.
 
 

Jin Xing is a 47-year-old women and been though a lot, all her experience makes her stronger and not afraid of speaking the truth out. In some cases, talking about social sensitive problems is not really good for the host's future career. However, she did, and no one said nothing.
 
Her hosting style makes her unique comparing to the others. Later on, I found her life experience and some of her dancing career achievements. I started to like her even though she is a trans gender.
 


Then I started to know that Jin Xing is a well known ballerina, modern dancer and choreographer.
https://youtu.be/nhuI-vviwkc

5 comments:

  1. I also quiet admire Jin Xing. She is the first transsexual man in China, which shows the uniqueness and brave of her. Live in a non-friendly denatured environment, it is difficult to imagine what kind of pressure and questioning she bears. She cherished rights for being a woman than all the other women. She lived freely, easy, and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually,I like Jin Xing not only she is a good dancer,but also she is a really talented compere.I usually watch her "JinXing show", and I found she is a funny,positive and attractive woman. In her stage,I can feel her influences. She give us the positive energy,and lead us to be happy every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought Jin Xing as a artist and she always tell the truth. That is very valuable quality. Also, I thought that reason why she is very popular artist in China.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so brave that her art contain so many important experiences of her life. I really like the dance she create and the passion she have for her life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have watch her tv show before, she is not afraid to speak the truth, even the truth is going to make so many celebrities mad. Also I know she is one of the best dancer in China.

    ReplyDelete